ADNZ Design Competition
Check the terms and conditions below for eligibilty and entry procedure then complete all fields and upload zipped folder. Good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
The Generation II Exterior Cladding competition is open from the 25th October 2018, 8am through to the 30th June 2019 4pm.
The designer must:
- Show Job Name, title and address
- Indicate specified KLC product on the drawing set and in the plan notes
(e.g. KLC Generation II H3.2 Bevelback weatherboard) Other cladding options are vertical shiplap, rusticated, board and batten)
- Upload in a zipped folder containing:
- Image of the Building Consent Submission form (scanned copy ok)
- Photograph of the completed build or cladding on the walls, if the project is completed (not essential)
- Formats can be pdf, jpg and dwg but must be in a zipped folder
- Reference that MicroPro® Wood Treatment Technology has been used as the timber preservative on the exterior cladding for this project
KLC have detailed drawings with the Generation II H3.2 Exterior Claddings available on the website for easy download (login required).
Download Generation II Drawings
How many times can I enter?
You or your company can enter as many times and as many projects as you like. As long as the project meet the criteria and are dated between the 25th October 2018 until the 30 June 2019.
Who can enter
If you are an employee or contractor to a firm, you must clarify with the Owner or Business Manager prior to entry.
There is only one prize offered by KLC Limited for a travel voucher valued at $2,500 inclusive of GST. Not redeemable for cash.
The drawn winner will be notified on the 31st July 2019. The winner will be given the details of where to go to redeem the voucher. Decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
We can’t wait to see your creative projects!